Living Room


The assorted picture frames were from HomeGoods.

Target: 

1. Wooden frame all the way on the right top shelf 11 by 14 https://www.target.com/p/14-34-x18-34-single-picture-frame-alabaster-oak-light-beige-made-by-design-8482/-/A-52342407


Etsy: 
https://etsy.me/1mbleGo - Dunn Rustic Designs 

The lamps were a DIY. I purchased two brass lamps from someone on Facebook. I applied joint compound. After it dried, I spray painted it with rustoleum matte river rock. I purchased the lampshades from Walmart. The link is no longer working. 

Wayfair: Doynton 21.6'' Tall Glass End Table
Amazon: 60 Pcs Natural Dried Pampas Grass... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HZ3HP5D?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Amazon: Pillow covers: decorUhome Set of 2 Boho https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K2VMRJ7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Amazon: Pillow covers MIULEE Pack of 2 Decorative... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VLL8T2Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Amazon: Lumbar pillow cover - Kevin Textile Set of 2 Lumbar... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GQRG68T?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Walmart: Better Homes & Gardens 16" Round Natural Colored Water Hyacinth Woven Tray
https://www.walmart.com/ip/737449749

Huffman Koos - coffee table 

Bassett - Couch

Home Depot - My Texas House Bluebonnets Off-White 8 ft. x 11 ft. Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug

Comments

Popular Posts